Thread: e-cigs
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 04:27 PM   #176
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

The mere act of using the vapor gets you over the psychological effect of not smoking.

I just used a basic vaporizer. I did find out that the bottom loading tanks just suck and for some reason you end up inhaling fluid. So I prefer the top loading tank

as far as liquids go. When I first stopped buying cigarettes, I would buy the heaviest nicotine liquid that I could find, but I also bought a bottle of zero nicotine fluid. Then as I went for refills I would mix the two with less and less nicotine.

Personally stay away from the flavored ones if your a smoker, because the flavored ones will make the act of smoking more pleasurable. I tended to smoke flavorless ones. If these was a flavor called hobo's butt crack, it would probably really make you stop smoking.

Also I tend to replace the tank once a month just to make sure that I'm actually getting vapor, if you don't eventually your not getting anything.

Right now a bottle of fluid runs about $10.00 and took me a month or more to get through. A basic tank will cost 8 to 10 bucks.

Also its best to also buy a second battery, if you're using a vap to stop smoking and halfway through a work day you run out of battery power, you'll end up buying a pack of smokes.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: