View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 12:14 AM   #466
dino7c
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolute 14 View Post
Yup. The Flames are on the hook because they were Wideman's employer.

And dino - the whole "he finished the game" argument isn't the trump card you think it is. In fact, it completely defeats your argument. Because Dennis Wideman also completed the rest of that game. If we use your logic, that means we have to assume Wideman was fine, and therefore has no defence against the claim he deliberately struck and injured a linesman.

And yes, Henderson is entitled to money. How much and how much from which parties is yet to be determined.
Since when is that my argument? when did I say Wideman did it because he was concussed?

He had his head down, looked up at the last second and braced himself...Exactly like Weber in Vancouver.

I agree we didn't hear anything about a Wideman concussion until the lawyers got involved. Watch the post game interviews...Wideman is just like "didn't see him, total accident...my bad, you guys know me better than that"

What is the motive?? Why would someone "attack" a linesman? Bad offside call? lol

The average joe thinks its a ref and the game was heated with bad calls ect. and Wideman lost it...it was a mundane game with nothing going on.

Truth be told it likely cost Wideman more of a career than Henderson

Last edited by dino7c; 04-29-2018 at 12:17 AM.
dino7c is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dino7c For This Useful Post: