View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 01:10 PM   #1
Nyah
First Line Centre

Exp:
Default Movie Trailers: What are your all time favourites?

A couple days ago I was on YouTube and one of my recommended videos was a feature of some of the best trailers of all time. It was awesome to watch because I'm a huge trailer fan. I love seeing the "Coming Soon" trailers at the theater, in fact it's one of my favourite parts about going to the theater. Watching the video, I was surprised how hyped I got for movies that are already 10+ year old. It made me want to see them again. Here are some of my favourites (mostly from the last 10ish years):

Pulp Fiction, for obvious reasons

The Dark Knight Rises: even though the movie wasn't my favourite of the series (still awesome though), this trailer is incredible.

Blair Witch Project: The marketing for this movie was genius. I believe it was the first 'found footage' big release and I remember being super freaked out by it when I was a kid.

Inception: I was intrigued by this trailer, to say the least.

Star Trek (2009): I saw this trailer in the theater, and I don't even remember what movie I was there to see. Watching it gets me excited all over again. And Two Steps From Hell does the music, and that's always a winner.

Mad Max: Fury Road: This trailer is complete chaos, and I love it!

Nyah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nyah For This Useful Post: