View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 11:54 AM   #37
Insane_Flame
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bring_Back_Shantz View Post
Yeah, we should just go back to the good old days when instead of trying to help people we just ignore them while they kill themselves.

Now before you go off about me putting words in your mouth about how you never said we should let them kill themselves, think about what you said and the actual real word consequences of what was/is happening.

The fact is that is a group that did/has some of the highest rates of suicide. So by saying you think it's sick that society has decided to try to help these people, you are implicitly saying it's preferable to let them kill themselves.

No go ahead and get angry that I put words in your mouth despite the fact that objectively speaking, what you are so against, is the best way to keep these people from being harmed by themselves or others.
Not only are you putting words in my mouth you are attempting to tell me what I will say next. Good way to have an open discourse. NOT.

Fact is, suicide rates remain the same for transgender people before and after their surgeries. Fact is, there is no scientific evidence that having these surgeries increases their quality of life. Explain to me why suicide rates remain the same? To clarify, I actually have no problem if a particular person wants to chop their wang off or vice versa. I just have a problem when I am forced to abide by an ideology and use speech that I do not agree with. That is fascism. By all means, do what you think will make you happy. Just don't expect me to pay for it or believe in it. THIS IS WHY THIS IS A "FREE" COUNTRY.
Apparently.