View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 01:21 PM   #15
Sylvanfan
Appealing my suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadal Fan View Post
So your saying there's a chance? I think the Chiefs are a very good team, should be a good game . I at least respect the Chiefs unlike Jags , hope whoever wins goes all the way best of luck.
Titans won a close cold weather game in KC last year so I'm sure they will use that to remind themselves that they can win this game.

I think the key for the Titans Wil be if Mariota uses his legs to keep drives going. For a lot of the year he was a pocket Passer and far less effective. Likely trying to stay healthy after last year's leg fracture. As a pocket Passer he's easy to defend and you can stack the box. But if he runs like he did on Sunday the offence can be more dynamic, especially against a weak D like the Chiefs.

Should be fun though. This is Alex Smiths last stand. If he doesn't get KC to the AFC Championship game he's gone next year. Since Red handed over the play calling to Nagy the Chiefs offence has been getting 30 points a game and moving the ball. So it will be interesting to see which Chief team comes out. A team who moves the ball and puts up points....or if they stagnate and struggle on offence. In the Chiefs last 5 home losses in the past two years they gave up 19, 17, 18, 19 , and 16 points. So right there that says keep the Chiefs under 20 and you will beat them.

Good luck, whoever wins is likely a sacrificial Lamb going to Foxboro the next week. I can't see the Bills without McCoy being able to take down the Jags. Even if they do, Pittsburgh won't be any easier.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sylvanfan For This Useful Post: