View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 06:40 PM   #136
GreenLantern2814
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundo View Post
I wanted to kick this thread back into action as I just received my Medical card.

I have suffered with anxiety and insomnia for years and naturally they play into each other which is why it's 3am and I'm typing this.

Does anyone have experience with high CBD strains in an oil vs actual dried product ? I'm looking for a high CBD strain because I'm not a big fan of the "high" feeling but I'm wondering would ingesting oil work as quickly as vaporizing or would it be a slower most elongated effect ?

Side note: after receiving my prescription and speaking to some family/friends about it I have noticed 2 things. People are either very interested once they are enlightened about the difference between THC & CBD's or I get the instant response "I didn't know you were a pothead" which is kind of frustrating. There seems to be no happy medium haha.
Ingestion is always going to be the slowest way to take cannabis.

Using vape pens for cannabis is, in my estimation, the best way to consume the product. No smell, no mess, no delayed effects, convenience is second to none.

I have my card for, among other things, anxiety as well - that's a tough one for a lot of people because they're conditioned to think cannabis is for Aids, cancer or glaucoma. And peope used to ask me "do you really have anxiety?".

*Deep breath* "...not anymore".

Also, marijuana is infinitely safer as a sleep aid than an actual sleeping pill. Even if you're not a huge fan of the high feeling, smoke an indica over 18% and have a good sleep.
GreenLantern2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenLantern2814 For This Useful Post: