View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 09:04 PM   #1026
nfotiu
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flabbibulin View Post
^^^ ha ha, oh man. Thats awesome.

From your previous post- I actually do have an American address- share a cabin with my siblings in Montana, but not sure I will be back for a while. Just spent a few weeks there, and now on a bit of a detox after drinking at least 3 a day the entire time. The Flathead valley has some decent breweries, but they also get a lot of out of State beers you would never see up in Canada- not to mention very fresh and inexpensive. Founders and Odell recently started distibuting to Montana for example and there were some seasonals from others that I could never hope to get otherwise..

My dogfish head hook up was actually from my sister who lives in New York- had my pops pick me up a couple cases of the 60 and 90 minute when he was out there.

Ive looked into some of these online shipping services, but any idea beer usually holds up over USPS or a curior service? Is it just marked as fragile? A lot of these beer reviewers on youtube are shipped beer all the time, so must be fairly straightforward. If so, that might be a great option.
Yeah, it's not really legal, but I've shipped at least 50 trades now without an issue. You have to be subtle about it. Sign up for an online Fedex or UPS account and print your own labels and drop it off at a Fedex or UPS outlet, and it's a lot cheaper and they won't ask questions.

PM me when you're going to be at an American address, and I'll get you a nice box of fresh NE IPAs. Shipping to Montana would probably be at least 4-5 business days from here, so keep that in mind. Give me a few weeks notice, I can make sure I get a Julius (and some better TH :-) ).
nfotiu is offline   Reply With Quote