View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 01:17 PM   #2
FurnaceFace
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubecube View Post
I'm trying to plan a bachelor party in Calgary from Victoria and getting absolutely zero help from the other groomsmen who actually live in Calgary, so I'm turning to CP for help. We're basically doing a pretty simple bachelor party a bit of golf, backyard BBQ, then hit the bars. Nothing too fancy. However, a number of the guys who are friends with the groom aren't really into golf so I thought it'd be fun for them if they just rented a cart and came along and sat and drank beers well the people who wanted to golf, golfed. It sounds like the plan is to just do 9 holes but it's been probably 10 years since I golfed in Calgary and I'm not sure if there are any courses that offer this or which ones are good choices to use for a bachelor party. Anyone have any suggestions? Keep in mind that none of us are avid golfers so we're not looking to break the bank on any of the fancier courses.

Thanks in advance!
Go to Schanks and whoever wants to can play the golf simulator while the other guys drink. You just have to make sure you invite Rhettzky.