View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 08:42 AM   #317
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubecube View Post
^^Dude, people in Vancouver and Victoria can't afford houses and the costs of living continues to skyrocket while wages have stagnated. Meanwhile, the current corrupt government is doing nothing about this because they've basically been paid off to look the other way. Let's also add in the fact that we have had nearly 500 overdose deaths so far this year. There are very real issues here that go beyond pipelines and the BC Liberals were doing dick all about them. What would you have liked us to do, suck it up for another four years?
You're talking about provincial issues, and you totally have my sympathies. However your new government is sticking their noses into something that they really don't have a say in under the constitution.

So your government should stfu about the pipelines which have been approved by the way legally and by the Federal government, and maybe focus their attentions on those very real provincial issues.

Didn't Clark negotiate a share of the revenues that come off of those pipelines, which could help with those issues?

Frankly we have similar issues in Alberta, we have Fentyl deaths and housing cost issues, and on top of it, unemployment issues and other economic issues, and frankly BC's actions are directly impacting the later two.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: