View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 08:14 PM   #42
Flames in 07
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco.vidal View Post
Off the top of my head, a few more things to consider:

In addition to the cost of the machine itself, whats the cost of the inventory in the machine? This could be a significant cost depending how many machines you have and what you are selling.

How much additional inventory do you need to keep? Whats the cost? And importantly, do you have suitable storage space at home?

Do you have a reliable vehicle that is suitable to deliver your merchandise? What are your fuel costs? Whats your total vehicle expense? Does your vehicle insurance need to change?

What are you going to do when you go on vacation, are sick, or otherwise cant stock the machines? Do you have a reliable sub for you? Do they have a vehicle? How will they get access to your inventory?
All good questions, but before going into detail on how it all works I can't get past: if this is a business that works, why not just do it yourself, or pay someone else to do it? I'm Leary of business opportunities where people are finding strangers to buy he machines outright. I wonder if they know they can make more money off people who have to invest in the opportunity?

Last edited by Flames in 07; 04-17-2017 at 08:17 PM.
Flames in 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Flames in 07 For This Useful Post: