View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 08:51 AM   #330
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

I was totally surprised, I had no idea. I had always thought he had a unique voice but that was about it. Good for Zeke for handling it so well, I am sure he is used to dealing with it by now.

I had to laugh at Sara, here is Zeke's big moment in the sun, owning it and giving a message of encouragement to viewers everywhere and she comes trompsing in across the flowers I TINK I ERR DEERR MAY HAVE META--DERRR--MORPSHIZED AS WELL JAFF. She'd make a great cop with her slow thought process and quick temper.

I didn't like when she said Jeff was acting with malicious intent, the intention or desire to do evil, ill will, really? I feel like this word is thrown around a lot by people that don't fully understand it, like irregardless. I understand the point Varner was trying to make he just did a piss poor job of making it and it was completely inappropriate for him to go about it the way he did. It was a horrible judgement call made by a starving man who's been stranded on an island for 18 days and is literally fighting for his existence in the game. It's no excuse, but it is the explanation. The guy himself is gay and is what, twice Zeke's age? He paved the way for guys like Zeke to come after him, he's been through this times ten, the last thing he meant by this was 'ill will'. Zeke gets encouraged for coming out, you think Jeff got that same treatment in his day? I just hope he is able to recover emotionally and mentally from this and that the social media mob hasn't run him to the bell tower yet.

Edit: Although from some of the news in this thread it sounds like they already have, to bad. I HATE BULLIES, SO LETS GANG UP ON THE BULLIES AND.... bully them?

Last edited by GreenLantern; 04-13-2017 at 08:53 AM.
GreenLantern is offline   Reply With Quote