View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 02:09 PM   #649
undercoverbrother
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oling_Roachinen View Post
Defaming an officer as a racist because you got pulled over is foulplay and makes her one of the scummiest of the scums. It's not even fair to argue that this was a heat of the moment situation, she carefully went on social media and refused to answer the police when they wanted to discuss the incident and release the video. She clearly knew the video was the deathknell in her bull#### story, but she hid while her small legion of fans continued to repost the name of the "racist" officer. If she thought she was given even the slightest bit of an accurate portrayal of the incident she should have been happy they had video. I'm not too invested in this, but like I said, racists are one of the lowest things people can be to me. So someone trying to lie and make an officer seem racist makes you a vile individual (just like a racist officer using his power to harass minorities would be).

I'm not too concerned with what this carefully constructed "apology" says that's trying to make both sides come off looking as good as possible. It's not like the police have anything to gain with continuing going after her, they would just continue to get the same flak they were already getting. And maybe the officer is just an actual good person and willing to forgive, that doesn't mean I need to hear bull#### about how Sunday is this sincere good person.
I feel like this post should be directed to Sunday or "one of her legion of fans".

As I said, you are more invested than I.

Accept the apology, don't accept the apology, Like Sunday or Dislike Sunday. It wasn't I that posted she was a good person.

Corporal Jean-Marc H. BECHARD, 6 Aug 1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
Just ignore me...I'm in a mood today.
undercoverbrother is offline   Reply With Quote