View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 08:10 AM   #796
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
I am sorry you are still waiting for this order.

However we are not actually located in Canada. I think the misunderstanding has come from our store name which does occasionally cause people to assume we are based in Canada which of course then is confusing as to why it takes a month for local post. However we are based in the UK and the reason we use Canada in our store name is that Amazon does not permit us to use the same store name in all regions so we have to differentiate it somehow and we have done this by using country names at the end so Orzly Canada or Orzly Japan etc. However the location details are still all displayed on Amazon as are the delivery windows, so if you ordered today, you would see this info below which would also have been confirmed in the order confirmation email as shipping from UK which Amazon always makes clear:

Arrives between April 21 - May 8.
Ships from United Kingdom. Learn more about import fees and international shipping time.

That being said, usually most items to Canada are delivered within 2 weeks so it should have arrived by now and is a bit worrying that it has not, especially as I've checked and nothing has been returned to us undelivered.

I am hoping its just been delayed and arrives with you in the next couple of days. Would you mind giving it till the end of the week and if its still not arrived, then I am happy for you to order from prime and I will cancel this order. If it does arrive then I will refund the price difference.

I hope this goes some way to resolving things for you.
I'll just keep waiting, as I am away next week anyway.
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote