View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 06:11 PM   #413
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

I guess they need to bridge how Hera got from where she is to being involved with Scarif in Rogue One. So maybe the season focuses on them recovering from this defeat and mending rifts caused between cells.

It would be neat to see it end with some sort of sacrifice that sets up the events of Rogue One. Maybe it ends with them getting the info about the Death Star to Mothma so that they can recruit Jyn Erso, now that would be a neat way to end Rebels.

And somewhere in there we need to see the demise or fall of Kanaan and Ezra because we obviously can't have them around for the events of the OT. I hope they don't cop out and just send them into some distant exile planet in the end.. something about it's better for us to hide than be corrupted by the dark side or some nonsense.

There were parts in this finale that I was completely enthralled and they had my full attention and other parts where they lost me and I felt it was a cop out. Overall I am still happy.. but just a bit let down I guess. But maybe that is how we are supposed to feel, exactly how the Rebels feel.. Damn you Mothma!!