View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 11:00 AM   #266
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallex View Post

I actually don't think she'll win but it's because I don't think she get's to the end... if she get's to the end... make sure you get the name right on the cheque it's Sandra Diaz (hyphan) Twine.
The difference between this season and that season is that there is no Russell for her to hide behind. Unless she can find a shield of someone more hated than her, like Russell was, she won't win.

That was a great episode, I really felt for Malcolm at the end, the kiss from Sierra was a dick move, she didn't need to do that. You won, we get it, you look like a mole and it was a great move, but don't rub it in like that.

Such a great season though, I love that they are actually letting these returning players play and keep switching it up to challenge them. So far we haven't been disappointed. Also just to add I am a little surprised that nobody has turned on Brad yet, he is hardcore manipulating his tribe and yet nobody has seen it, or at least done anything about it. Not even in the candid interviews have I seen a mention of it? Seems weird for a group of returning players. I'd say he has done a better job than Sandra so far but she's already been outed and targeted by multiple players.

Last edited by GreenLantern; 03-23-2017 at 11:03 AM.
GreenLantern is offline   Reply With Quote