View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 10:49 AM   #1337
ClubFlames
Posted the 2 millionth post!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlpineOracle View Post
I'm sure lots of people are "OK" with the nickle and diming that is going on right now in the workplace now to, because they aren't in a position to do anything about it. When things turn around though, and control shifts to the workforce, you can rest assured they won't forget it and a price will be paid for it.
Yes, it's all about revenge.

There are a lot of factors that go into people staying with a company for less because they feel compfortable. Not everyone is looking to "screw" over their employers every chance they get when the ball is in their court.

Also, Sanchez seems more than "ok" I guess. He knows his value to the organization and he will get paid when it's his time.

Quote:
Asked if he felt valued by the organization, Sanchez was adamant that he does.

“Absolutely. I don’t think last year we would have had the conversations we had, we wouldn’t have sat down and did everything we did, if I wasn’t valued and I didn’t feel valued,” he said. “If they didn’t care, we wouldn’t have had the conversations that we had. So, there’s no hard feelings in any of the situation.

“That’s the business side of the game that a lot of people forget about. Because this is a sport. And there is a lot of fun that comes with this game. The business part, that’s stuff that I’ll leave handled with them. I’m out here to work on what I need to work on with the other 24 guys that are behind me. And that’s where I’m headed.”
http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb...g-mlb-minimum/

ClubFlames is offline   Reply With Quote