View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 02:19 PM   #377
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

So we're in the finals for Rebels with three episodes left, I thought I would put a reminder up that the season finale which I think is the weekend after this one is a two parter.

There are some things that are really coming to a head

Of course the visions of Maul and Ezra that lead them to Tatooine. Ezra is looking for a weapon to fight the Empire, which I believe is Luke, Maul obviously is looking for revenge, which will lead him to Kenobi. Whatever happens at the end, we know that Kenobi is going to survive and stay on Tatooine. But is Maul going to survive? Is Kaanan going to survive?

Also

Spoiler!

What is the fate of Sabine Wren. Now that she's left the crew to help find a leader for her people, will we see her "One last time"? It just feels like her story has pretty much ended.

On top of that, what's going on with Zeb. He's become the background of background characters. There to make a quip and that's it. His story pretty much ended with the Kallus conversion and finding out that his people still survive. Is he a tragedy waiting to happen?

Where has Kaaan been? Do we actually believe he's been doing boring rebellion stuff? I think we're going to find out that he's been doing something very different.

What about Thrawn? He's been kind of a let down this year with his only cool moment being that he figured out who the traitor to the Empire is. But he's like that guy in the white suit in the old ninja movies, just standing there watching. But when he does something its awesome. (Thanks for that one Simpsons)

We know that the last two episodes are about the rebels attack on Lothal. Is it a bloody and brutal defeat. Do we convert from a rebellion with a secret base to one splintered across the galaxy fleeing for their lives.

What about Ezra's hinted fall to the darkside. He flirted with it in the first episode when we saw him using some dark tactics. I think that they intentionally dropped it so people would go, meh its not happening. But I believe when it happens its going to be quick and brutal and stunning.

Are we going to get another appearance by a key character besides Kenobi and maybe a teenager Luke who's addicted to the strippers at Toche station?

There are two characters that I would really like to see. Palpatine and Boba Fett.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote