View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 08:42 PM   #897
RougeUnderoos
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Familia View Post
Wow. For all those who can't read or have a lack of reading comprehension, never did I say defence lawyers are useless and bad people. They have a huge role in the justice system and are instrumental in providing a fair and just outcome to any case. There are countless times people have been wrongly accused for a crime and were saved because of their defence lawyer. On the other hand, how many lawyers have gotten a guilty person off their charge for whatever reason. It works both ways. I understand the system very well thanks, doesn't mean there are not flaws to it.

To re-state for those mentally incapable of reading, my comment was about Der specifically and was based on my experiences of the man. Am I not allowed to pass judgement on someone based on what I have seen, heard and experienced myself? People do this every second of every day including all of you. No one is liked by the entire world. So get off your high horse DiontheDman. I'm not the only guy in this city that dislikes that man. Get over it. I'm sure Der doesn't give a #### what I think of him just like how I don't give a #### what anyone on here thinks of me. Oh And I stand by my comment, I think he is a scummy lawyer.
I'm not really familiar with Der myself (unlike a lot of people here), but you appear to be, so do you know if he ever helped prove that an innocent person was, in fact, innocent?

Also, "watch your mouth" isn't really something anyone wants to hear from anyone, including their mother, who is really the only person who should be saying it.

Also also, I really doubt "those who can't read" or "those mentally incapable of reading" will be reading your post. You can probably skip that part of the message next time.

RougeUnderoos is offline   Reply With Quote