Thread: Golf!!!2!
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 03:52 PM   #877
EuKnoLikeMonny
Backup Goalie

Exp:

With the warm-ish weather we are seeing, I am getting the urge to try and figure out my golf plan for 2017 and wanted to get some feedback.

The backstory: I had never had a golf membership before last year, but signed up at Inglewood as I live downtown. It was approx. 2K for a membership, and it was great given that the course opened up earlier than normal (late April/early May)?

During the early months I probably played 15-17 rounds a month, it was excellent. As the summer wore on, I found I was having an increasingly harder time getting on at the course due to corporate events, mens night/ladies night/juniors etc. I understand most courses will have all of these nights for their members, but it just made it tough to get on and get out as the only times available during the week were 330 PM or 745 PM.

Any sugguestions for a week night twilight golfer? I play a couple of weekends a month too. Just trying to figure out what will give me a) maximum golf at the right times, and b) cost efficient. I see some great deals on groupon for Douglasdale etc that might be worth a look at.

Thanks!
EuKnoLikeMonny is offline   Reply With Quote