View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 10:53 AM   #1421
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinkRat View Post
They killed all interest for me with no new raid content.

I've been playing mmo since the launch of dark age of Camelot so I'm accustomed to the gear treadmill. Unfortunately instead of gearing for "new" content and encounters I have to re-gear for the same encounters I've already cleared dozens of times.

I did notice some shader improvements with 5.0 though, I'm trying to finish off the chapters so I can cancel my sub.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Spoiler!

From what I understand from their developers this year is all about adding PVP stuff, operations and warzones etc. In their 5.1 update they added 4 uprisings as well.

Some people are really not happy about the changes to the Galactic command system and gaining new armor through the dropping of unassembled components.

For me right now, I'm going to finish running my final four characters through the end of the storylines and get their armor and wealth maxed up, then I'll probably drop from subscribed to Perferred until something comes along that interests me.

I've really enjoyed the game a lot, and gotten what I think is a ton of value from it. I've been a subscriber pretty much from day one and I'm not sorry for that.

But I've never been a big PVP guy at all so operations and raiding don't really do much for me.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Last edited by CaptainCrunch; 01-26-2017 at 02:18 PM.
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote