View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 07:52 AM   #184
Raekwon
First Line Centre

Exp:

I have been working on my Raspberry Pi for about 3 days now. I decided to try a premade 64GB image but after downloading and unpacking and imaging it just failed anyway.

Now I'm doing it manually adding all supported systems with complete "no-intro" rom sets. That process is long as the roms come individually zipped inside of the main zip and I also wanted to remove all import and beta versions. Once that was complete it was on to the scraping of the box art and info which for all of the systems takes about 20 hours. I made the change so that pcengine and megadrive show up properly as TG16 and Genesis, also got TG16 CD games working (Rondo of Blood FTW).

When all this is complete then I will work on tweaking emulator settings especially for systems like N64 and maybe adding scanline overlays and shaders. I really wish I could have found an image that was all complete fully tweaked and ready to play with all systems and roms but hey this gave me a chance to brush up on my Linux skills that don't exist.

I"LL SHOW YOU CASE SENSITIVE!!!

PS: If anyone wants Mega links for complete sets PM me

Last edited by Raekwon; 01-19-2017 at 09:58 AM.
Raekwon is offline   Reply With Quote