View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 08:05 PM   #493
Finger Cookin
Franchise Player

Exp:

Were the lights going out just after Maeve left the train the start of a lockdown of the train area?

I have a question of my own. Does anyone have a sense of what the urgency was behind William's quest for the center of the maze that Ford alluded to? When they were together in the bar with Teddy, Ford said something along the lines that William's obsession with the maze betrayed an urgency. But I don't get what that might be. I thought it might be something to do with him dying, but I never got that sense as the rest of the season unfolded.

Also, I'm assuming the "conscious" hosts, the handful that Ford told Bernard often went insane, are the ones who have recurring appearances in the show. We know Dolores, Bernard, Teddy, and Maeve are. I'm not sure that Hector and Armistice are, since Maeve modified them to be more aggressive and less sensitive to pain - but perhaps her earlier modifications awakened them. I'm assuming the other "woke" hosts are Clementine (shot William in the arm near the episode end) and the handlebar mustache guy who doubles on The Walking Dead. Am I missing any other recurring hosts?
Finger Cookin is offline   Reply With Quote