View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 10:34 PM   #1
OzSome
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Western Division Final: BC Lions vs CALGARY STAMPEDERS

I guess what a comeback by BC Lions on Sunday against Winnipeg Blue Bombers. I am currently doing some work in BC since Sunday and I missed the game completely. The last time I checked Winnipeg was way ahead in the 3rd quarter and did not hear about the score until later at night. It is kind of weird that is pretty quiet here in BC even after that big win.

Anyways, Western Division Final between the BC Lions and Calgary Stampeders at McMahon Stadium on Sunday, November 20th. Kickoff is at 2:30pm. This is going to be the third time the Stampeders and Lions will play in West Division Final in five seasons. Stamps won 4 of their last playoff games against BC including last season's Western Semi-Final at McMahon.

Calgary been resting for 2 weeks now and that would definitely help them get some of their injured players back. C Pierre Lavertu, DB Jamar Wall and Ciante Evans were hurt in the last game are healthy enough to dress for the game. Will definitely in the next few days find out who are going to be playing this weekend and who's not. Stay tuned for the lineup in the next few days.

Word out in Vancouver is that Manny Arsenault is hurt in danger of missing the game. I don't think that will happen though. I can't wait to get back to Calgary.

GO STAMPS GO!!!!
OzSome is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OzSome For This Useful Post: