View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 03:08 PM   #184
jeffporfirio
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasman View Post
Here is the path I followed to switch to Koodo. I had two lines with bell on a business plan to start, 1000minutes nationwide sharing 6gb data. For $157/month

1. Came on CP and requested someone to refer me - got a couple of responses. Used the referral code and we each get a $50 bill credit
2. Go to Best Buy buy a Koodo sim on cheapest plan ($25/month) asked for a sask number and the kid helping me tried but got an error when he tried to apply it. Ended up taking a random Alberta number.
3. Change phone number to random sask number. Registered referral code.
4. Made another referral for my wife, using a separate email. Used that referral code to double end the $50credit
5. Back to Best Buy and repeat step 2 and 3
6. Waited 7 days for billing cycle logged into first account and ported my number. Popped in my Koodo sim and Took about 25minutes for my phone to receive calls again, received a text from Koodo saying welcome to the network.
7. Repeat step 6 with wife's phone.
8. Sign both accounts up with pre authorized credit card payment

I ended up with two separate accounts but am saving $60/month plus the $150 in referral credit (which apparently take 3 weeks to appear)
Me thinks you forgot the step to change plan to Sask Unlimited plan before step 6.
jeffporfirio is offline   Reply With Quote