View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 04:02 PM   #436
MoneyGuy
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlpineOracle View Post
This is getting ####ing ridiculous. In my mind, there's no grey area here. If it's on a preview for the next episode on AMC and is constantly ran throughout the week, it's not a friggen spoiler. If it's on Talking Dead, it's not a friggen spoiler. If it's a plot point from the comic book that has been discussed in the show, you finally have your spoiler.

I'm not a comic book reader and I've never once went into that thread because I didn't want it spoiled for me, but I come here to read about the show and that includes people's opinion on Talking Dead (which by the way I don't even watch) and their opinions on previews for the next friggin week.

The fact that someone might not watch a show the day it aired, or that someone and their wife fast forward through the show is relevant to nobody other than themselves.

If people are so worried about these phantom spoilers, there seems to be a pretty easy way to avoid them. Stay out of threads that discuss the show. If i didn't want to hear about people giving their opinion as to how the next episode, i simply would stay out of the thread.
This exactly.

It's like when I'm recording a game. If I listen to the radio or turn on the TV and hear or see a score, it's my fault. I'll avoid those things.
MoneyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote