View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 03:50 PM   #1
hockey.modern
First Line Centre

Exp:
Flames Jakub Nakladal: "Somthing Looming" UPD: One-way deal is the only option

Article is translated so wording could be off. Here's the full translation of it.

Nakládal: To play good matches? It is not performed, the goal is to advance from the group
https://sport.aktualne.cz/hokej/hoke...ted=1473396432

Quote:
Nerýsuje already signing with a club?

Throughout the summer, something looming, but we are still not properly tightened to the end. Variant is more, but I can not be specific because it is not done nothing. But I believe that will happen, and sometimes around the tournament already decided it.
Quote:
Jakub Bek Nakládal along with Michael Jordan Czech only player who toils for the World Cup without having engagement. That might be his chances nasty injuries in denial. But he believes that he will soon sign a contract with the best club NHL, and Toronto will help the team to success. "The first goal is to advance from the group," he says, despite the unflattering Overseas forecasts that the Czechs finished last.

Jamie, you barely begun preparing for the World Cup, while the tournament starts now less than two weeks. Everything is very short notice, is not it?

It's something completely different than the world championships, where the training lasts about six weeks, during which we can rehearse more situations. Man has more time enacted. Everyone here but are absolutely pros who know that it is not always that much time. The NHL camp lasts three weeks and then go vlítnu. Mainly it's the same for everyone.

You have prepared in the summer with a view to an early start of the season differently?

I do not think. I potrénoval more or less the same as last year, I flew to America sometime in early September. Maybe I was just trying to go more on the ice since that time, one to be prepared, not so much.

You are currently without engagement. Neznervózňuje you think you might hurt?

Regarding the injury, so I was not thinking. Of course it would be more comfortable if I knew that I have a contract, but on the other hand is normal in the sport that was happening. It can also be a greater motivation in the fact that I played a good tournament.

Will you continue in the NHL?

It could go either way, but of course I wish that it was the NHL. The agent was about even trying. But I do not care much now, because come the World Cup, that's a priority.

The most important international event that you have not experienced a world championship. How do you feel about the World Cup?

It's a little bit different action, very prestigious, is played in America by NHL rules. Overseas, they take it at the same level as the Olympics. Also take place after twelve years, that it would be opposed to such a VIP tournament championship, but with the best players. Not to say that I will be much more prestigious, but certainly it is an event, which is just not you look.

What will success for the Czech Republic?

I do not like much speculation of what would be good and what is not, but the first goal is to advance from the group. We all know what roles to fit us, but I think it does not matter because it will decide on the course. We have the same chance as Canada, America or Europe team, this is the beginning of the season. When escalate further, it will be super. We say that if not escalate and we will play good football ... That's what's wrong. So the goal is to assign the group.
EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KootenayFlamesFan View Post

Last edited by hockey.modern; 09-16-2016 at 08:55 PM.
hockey.modern is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hockey.modern For This Useful Post: