View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 08:27 AM   #125
ernie
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
Like I said, the noise is 1 million times better since I moved it off the night stand. I think the pump was reverberating through the stand and the bed. So not an issue for me anymore, though I'll have to build something as the ghetto 2 cardboard box/bubble wrap is not going to cut it long term. I'm not sure my sleep will change at all from before CPAP as she never really had issues through the night. The difference will be she gets a better night rest and is able to help me do dishes!
Perhaps. My wife believed the same thing. That she had a good nights sleep and I didn't really wake etc etc etc. Hell I assumed my sleep was normal as it was all I knew. She will readily admit she was wrong. If my recollection of the thread is accurate if your wifes O2 levels were dropping then she wasn't having a good sleep and likely waking, moving an awful lot even if she and you don't consciously notice it. Likely waking in a panic here and there (even if she doesn't remember) and waking in the morning with slight nausea. I've been there. It sucks...and suck even more than I went 25 years thinking that was somehow normal. It's why you do the test with electrodes on your arms and legs etc (or at least my test did) as movement is an indicator of how well you are sleeping.
ernie is offline   Reply With Quote