View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 08:41 AM   #324
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_carlson View Post
Not only that, but he also comes across as dead wrong. She has $1,000,000 pieces of evidence that proves he doesn't know what he's doing.

And Neal supporters will say how he would have convinced the jury, or done this, or done that. Bah. He was out of touch and bitter. Worst type of jury member.
I think that a lot of these jury members think that if they go up and rock the boat or blast a person aren't as much angry as they want to be memorable to the show and extent their 5 seconds of fame. But nobody has ever approached the Susan Kelly confrontation which I think was really genuine.

Neal came across as a sour punk, and he was completely wrong, I think Michelle played a very good game, but its a game that won't work anymore because of the voting blocks that came in during the prior game, and players are going to be forced in being way more risky in terms of the social game.

As it was Michelle played a very good risk adverse game, and she overwhelmed the others physically in the end, she was the right winner, though I feel bad for Aubey who was also very good.

Its funny, because at the start of this season I really disliked Jason a lot, I thought he was the typical bullet head bully, but as much as they talk about the evolution of Aubrey in the game, he went through some serious changes of his own, and I think he was incredible on the jury.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!