View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 09:08 PM   #6591
Hockeyguy15
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Panthers Fan View Post
Yes, that's exactly my problem. I like Morgan's portrayal (even though he does draw it out far too long and is ridiculously pedantic, but if that's how the character is written so be it), but that script was dog####.

I can't fathom how they didn't figure out what was happening to them after the 2nd roadblock. They're much smarter than that..........or you know what? Maybe they're not? Maybe Rick's group is stupider than hell, and they've just been extraordinarily lucky to have made it this far. Is that the crux of these last 2 episodes? That Rick's group doesn't deserve to have made it thus far, and now Negan is taking everything from them due to their stupidity? I guess I could buy that, but it's still kinda crappy to watch.

Of course I'll continue to watch next season, but I wanted so much more from a season finale.
Negan was described as "the star of his own movie" by a producer, it's not Morgan taking liberties with the character that's just how Negan is.

It's clear Rick has gotten cocky and underestimated Negan and the saviours, before he knew anything about them he said he would deal with them for hilltop. They have taken out a bunch of saviours and we're feeling confident, all without knowing how big the group is or what kind of resources they had.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hockeyguy15 For This Useful Post: