View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 03:23 PM   #95
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanda View Post
With the cast of last season being so good I really expect some seriously dumb plays this season. For instance, there is NO WAY that they would bury the idol under a tree. There are specific plants and animals that are off limits, and they would want to limit the damage to the enviroment so they wouldnt encourage that by hiding it under a tree. If they did, people would be pulling trees out of the ground for the next 10 seasons.
See, I feel the opposite. I think Tai was on to something, he just didn't have the time to see it through. He specifically said "There are 3 dead trees in the path. I'm a gardener. I'd recognize that right away." or something to that effect. So I watched more closely the next time they showed the trees...and he was right. They looked, to me, to be very dead (withered leaves on top) and came out of the ground with barely a tug...and they were in the middle of the footpath. So I'm thinking Tai's on the right track, and just got busted before he could fully check around.