View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 06:24 PM   #497
Igottago
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passe La Puck View Post
It's interesting that the NHL intentionally avoids showing alternate video angles which make the incident look much less severe. No matter which side you take, you can't just look at half the "evidence".
I was asked by a poster earlier if I thought the NHL didn't have all the angles of the play. Apparently they didn't, or chose to ignore the other one.

Pretty damning to the NHL that they won't even utilize all the information available to try to make the correct determination. I said it earlier and I'll say it again -- the NHL is incompetent. The severity of this suspension is unwarranted when you take all angles and facts into consideration. That explanation video is completely unprofessional IMO because I've seen the other footage. Its no better than a hysterical and selective tweet on the internet.

Frankly if they just gave him 5 games everything would be done and everyone would move on. But they've opened up a can of worms with the appeal and now concussion protocol questions.

The NHL is a complete joke sometimes.

"I was like Christ, lying on my back, with my arms outstretched, crucified"
-- Frank Musil - Early January 1994