View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 03:05 PM   #58
GoJetsGo
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan in Exile View Post
I agree he can't sustain the kind of energy he played with against Vancouver in the playoffs, and he gets injured trying to play that way. But that's the reason people got excited about him and that he has been tried up the line-up. It's fair to say he has not had a significant impact this year. You can argue about whether Jooris or Raymond or Bollig have more to offer but I don't think it's hard to understand why he's sitting a game.

Given what he's shown so far, I think he should be playing limited minutes on the 4th line so that he can play like a wrecking ball. He'll have more impact that way. No reason based on a fairly large sample size now to play him on the top two lines especially until he shows he can contribute on a more consistent basis.
Still think you're expecting too much. The entire team stunk up until a couple weeks ago. No surprise whatsoever he didn't put up any points during that time given who he was playing with.

He's pretty much the only physical presence we have. Anyone who thinks (not saying you) he's going to sit in place of someone else in the bottom six is mistaken.