View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 10:37 AM   #146
foshizzle11
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

This makes me sick. I haven't heard about this story until reading it this morning here on this forum. How could there be people in the house seeing this happen and not say a word. Wow, just wow.

These guys deserve to go to jail for life, they deserve whatever they get in jail as well. Those who were in the home and didn't say a word about this to the authorities should also be charged with something, not sure what but something.

peter12 you are bang on. Learning a little bit about them, you can see that they didn't have much of a chance in life. Who's fault is that? Their parents? Can they blame the "system?" No matter what the reason, they deserve to be tried like any other criminal.

Why is it that rape isn't punished more harshly in Canada? Especially a story like this about someone who was raped repeatedly and kid napped. I can't even imagine how this sort of event would haunt a women for the rest of her life. I just can't imagine.