View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 04:40 PM   #63
SportsJunky
Uncle Chester

Exp:

The end of True Detective got me thinking about the new season of The Leftovers. Season one aired about this time last year. I haven't seen anything more about season two or when it will air.

edit - google tells me it will begin airing Oct. 4th.

Quote:
On July 30th, HBO finally revealed the release date of a second season of Leftovers. Highly anticipated season 2 of The Leftovers is scheduled to premiere on Sunday, October 4, 2015. Along with the premiere date, the cable also revealed a rather detailed season 2 synopsis. Kevin Garvey (Justin Theroux) has retired from his post as chief of police of Mapleton and is moving his new family to Texas. With him is Nora Durst (Carrie Coon), who has discovered new purpose in caring for the baby she found on Kevin’s doorstep and welcomes leaving behind Mapleton and the incredible tragedy she suffered there.

Quote:
More than three years ago, 2% of the world's population inexplicably vanished. 140 million people, gone in an instant. No country, no state, no city was spared, except for one small town in eastern Texas. Population: 9261. Departures: Zero.
SportsJunky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SportsJunky For This Useful Post: