View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 11:00 AM   #964
Igottago
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Chill View Post
How do you guys consume music? I currently use an iPod classic and purchase most of my music through iTunes. Apple music is really intriguing, but I'm struggling to fully take advantage of it. I can't stream or download the apple music content to an iPod classic, so my options are to either buy an iPod touch, or upgrade my iPhone to one with more memory. Both of those options are very expensive. It also worries me that if I go the iPhone route that I'll destroy my battery by listening to music. What do you guys do?
I still use iTunes to buy music and then drop the files to my phone (Samsung Note 4). I also use an Ipod Classic with a speaker dock at home.

I really wish there was still Ipod classics being made. The battery on mine doesn't work. As you said, the highest capacity Ipod Touch is laughably expensive ($500 CDN).

I'm old school but I still like having a dedicated music player -- no camera, no web browsers, no games, no interruptions by calls or texts -- just my music library and playlists.

I don't mind streaming services as a discovery tool but still feel obliged to buy music that I really like and have access to the files on any device I own, and be able to use them offline.

"I was like Christ, lying on my back, with my arms outstretched, crucified"
-- Frank Musil - Early January 1994

Last edited by Igottago; 07-17-2015 at 11:03 AM.
Igottago is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Igottago For This Useful Post: