View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 10:33 AM   #30
The Swedish Flame
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roast Beef View Post
I've never played a game in this series before, nor have I played any kind of "sports management" game. I just grabbed it off of Steam. Any tips or tricks for a complete noob?
Usually, in these type of games, I recommend people to start out with a good team so that they actually get to experience winning and don't have to suffer too much in the beginning. Good teams are fairly easy to get to run well and good practice to get a hang of things.

Second, you should try and ignore/forget what you know about players from the real world. Look at their attributes in-game and make your decisions based on that. We all have favourite players in real life that we think are greatly underappreciated and we want to use them in the game, but chances are that they're going to suck attribute-wise.

And one last thing: under the action-button on a player screen you have the option to "compare" any players that you have recently viewed. You Will want to use that a lot to get an overview of a comparison of two players.
The Swedish Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Swedish Flame For This Useful Post: