Thread: One day in LA
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 08:55 PM   #17
Phanuthier
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvp2003 View Post
Hours in line? Don't think it's ever taken more than 10 minutes total to get my food let alone just waiting in line.

I should clarify -- if you're looking for fine dining (or at least better than fast food burgers), obviously In n Out is not the way to go. Just depends on what you're looking for...
Really? I wonder which ones you are going to (or which ones I should be avoiding, ha)... on a weeknight after 11pm or if I take a early lunch at 11am, I might be able to pull off 10 minutes, but I've been in way too many lines over one hour, even when it was after 9pm (or between 2pm-4pm).

I know driving through Hollywood/LA, I've seen traffic backed up and a lane closed more than a few times because the other lane(s) are due to people trying to get into the IoO drive through or find parking, and even 2nd lanes blocked by cars trying to cut off someone in the other lane to budge in line for IoO drive through.