View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 09:14 PM   #61
To Be Quite Honest
Franchise Player

Exp:

This is just horrible news, and I support the women in any process they need to find closure.

Bill Cosby was a comic hero for many years, and he was an activist as well as a comedian and he will now be known for his sins, and, if guilty (which it looks like he is), all networks should pull any re-runs of his work. It's already happened in some instances.

wiki:

"A new NBC show, scheduled for summer or autumn 2015, created by Mike O'Malley and Mike Sikowitz and to have been produced by The Cosby Show's Tom Werner, was set to feature Cosby as Jonathan Franklin, the patriarch of a multi-generational family.[23] On November 19, 2014, NBC scrapped Cosby's new show after accusations that he sexually assaulted women resurfaced.[24] On the same day, TV Land announced in November that it was pulling reruns of The Cosby Show from its schedule and also removed clips of the show from its website.[25]
Two days earlier, on November 17, 2014, Netflix postponed a Cosby stand-up comedy special after accusations surfaced that the comedian had sexually assaulted Janice Dickinson in 1982.[26]"

I never understood the mentality of people who feel the need to harm others in such a way. I feel horrible for the women and the actors who have worked with him because those rerun checks are going to stop coming.
To Be Quite Honest is offline   Reply With Quote