View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 01:54 AM   #4
combustiblefuel
Franchise Player

Exp:

I can't really see what his ceiling is at this moment. I believe tho he will become a solid NHL'er. He has a lot motivation at the moment. His brother's doing pretty good in the NHL . It seems to me they have always had a spirited past of competitiveness between them . This seems like this is going to be a very good rookie year in the NHL for him. Now with that being said It is his rookie year ( so far) on a call up. I would need to see a full year in the NHL to make a more definitive answer. The problem is there are a lot of young(wish) players that will return soon enough.

They of course could try to trade players to make room of course but, when you consider Seto and Diaz( more understandable given the lack of D depth) has not been waived so far. They seem to this point unwilling to bargain until they see if the cup of coffee has worn off.

I would like to say that I hope he becomes 1/2/3 center utility player. I think he would be a 2/3 center who can be swapped between the two lines between the individual need based on the team they are facing that night.

Last edited by combustiblefuel; 11-21-2014 at 02:01 AM.
combustiblefuel is offline   Reply With Quote