View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 12:37 PM   #95
Cowboy89
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunk View Post
The self fulfilling prophesy poll. Making people think you're in it, helps one actually get in it (that's the theory anyway). I expect Dirks will probably win.

As I've said before, time for Ab Party and Ab liberal party, time to put ego and pettiness aside and form as one.
You probably have it right. The Alberta party faces a recognition problem where those who know treat them as irrelevant and those who don't follow politics haven't heard of them. The campaign looks to create an artificial bandwagon effect to take advantage of the empty space on the left in the provincial domain. From my vantage point it looks so fake and artificial.

The whole robocall story isn't sitting well with me either. It almost seems like it was a ploy by the Alberta Party to try to implicate the PCs (Prentice's association with the Federal PCs and their robocall tactics) while at the same time trying to legitimize their campaign by implying that their campaign is actually worthy of sabotage. Put this piece together with the misleading self-conducted poll and it looks like a self-fulfilling prophesy attempt.
Cowboy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cowboy89 For This Useful Post: