View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 04:27 PM   #149
Anduril
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyguy15 View Post
So if I picked up this game how does it work? I can join up with a few of you guys and play the main mission, or I can play the main mission myself if I wanted to?

If the above is true, how many people can you play the main mission with? Is there a 'story' to this, or is it just a bunch of 'missions'?
1) Both.
2) Both.

You can play with yourself or with friends (just ask to join their 'Fireteam' or invite) and you'll show up in the same mission as whoever's the leader. The story isn't entirely linear as you could go back do the story missions again. On top of the story mission, there are a couple exploration maps where you do mini quests for reputation. That in turn allows to buy better gear at Lv20.

Also Strikes which is a 3 man mission to eliminate one big boss. Gets pretty epic/tedious depending on whether you're prepared for it or not. Did one with PowerPlayoffs06 earlier today.

On a random note, both physical copies of Destiny from Amazon and Bestbuy have either shipped late or is lost somewhere in BC. Expected arrival date is 9/12. I guess either digital or physically picking up the game is the only thing you can rely on.
Anduril is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Anduril For This Useful Post: