View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 12:15 PM   #12
Erick Estrada
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMastodonFarm View Post
Most contestants on the show are exaggerated versions of people though, that's why they're cast. You're not wrong, but I'd be more upset with it if that's not how they cast the entire thing.
I realize they are looking for extreme personalities but it's kind of stale when it's like they are bringing in the same gay guy every year. Andy was a step in the right direction because he was highly intelligent but it seems they went backwards with this new guy as he's melting down in the first episode already. Why not a handsome, buff, gay man that is physical in events or a lesbian female model? That would be an interesting dynamic as you know some of the opposite sex people in the house would be physically attracted to them and they could even play them and not announce his/her sexual preference. They bring in lots of attractive, hot heterosexuals so why not a hot gay man or woman? I think it would be interesting to have the opposite sex people in the house physically attracted to a gay person rather than have the gay person on their own island.
Erick Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote