Thread: NHL 15 Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 01:45 PM   #32
Brannigans Law
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by strombad View Post
Have fun complaining! What a great day you'll have! Yayyyyyy!

I know that when I'm looking to have a great time, it's complaining about a company that produces a product purely for the enjoyment of others because they don't produce it to a level that I personally demand. Gosh it's good to be alive.

Hey, I'm all for speaking frankly about EA and about the NHL games, but the exaggerated negativity seems a little much for a video game. If someone doesn't like it that much, why would they play the games?

The solution is so easy, and it saves you $70. I wish I hated the NHL games, then I too could save myself $70.
I hate the NHL games? Wait, what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brannigans Law View Post
Is NHL 14 a good game? Heck ya! Is it worth 60 dollars if you have NHL 13? God no. My beef with EA is they do the same crap every new gen. They jettison a tonne of features so they can piece by piece rebuild the game over 4 years and pretend they're innovating. They sell you a minor update to each game, a patch if you will, and extract 60+ dollars from us every year like a dentist removing a bad tooth.
How do you get I hate NHL games from that? Or are you just trolling and trying to make me sound like a video game hipster? On what planet would someone who hates a game say a game is good. Good grief, get a grip.
Well, deal with it. I wasn't cheering for Canada either way. Nothing worse than arrogant Canadian fans. They'd be lucky to finish 4th. Quote me on that. They have a bad team and that is why I won't be cheering for them.
Brannigans Law is offline   Reply With Quote