View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 09:15 AM   #43
Coach
Franchise Player

Exp:

Pretty much enjoyed this season as much as the last. Some great story lines and surprising twists.
-I was blown away not only with the death of Zoe, but how abrupt it was. And yes I am disspointed to see less Kate Mara.
-I'm curious to see how Frank deals with being President now. Every dispicable thing he did was done with the intent of gaining the Presidency, and now that he has accomplished that will he be a benevolent leader? I'm sure there will be much dirtiness with the backroom politics and elections etc... but what are his goals as POTUS?
-The emotions in the show are very interesting. When Claire and Frank hugged when it became apparent he would be taking over, it was a weird feeling. The protagonists accomplished their goal, but by what means?
-Stampers death was surprising, and also leaves a lot of things up in the air as he was Franks only real protection from information the tech guy has (forget his name).
-The threesome was weird. Not really sure why they went that route. It was evident there was something happening with Meechum but I thought it was either a) Meechum was going to bang Claire, or b) They were going to off him somehow.