View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 07:47 PM   #2088
PIMking
Franchise Player

Exp:

I will admit it, I have xb1 and I love it. I bought a PS4 and sold it a week later. The reason for that is because I was an idiot and spent money that I shouldn't have and two, I would be buying the same game twice to play on different consoles. I really cant stand the PS controller at all.

I've owned the following systems
Nentendo
Sega Genesis
Saga dreamcast
PS
PS2
PS3
XB360
XB1
PS4

Most of my gaming friends are on XB1 and it was easier for me to be on it. It also helped that I got XB1 and a game at what a PS4 would have cost. I did like the share icon on the PS4 though, that seemed cool to me. But that dang controller sucked. I bought madden with it and struggled hitting the wrong buttons on accident over and over. The main thing that it boiled down to for me were the friends, and I just liked the system better than the ps4. Both are good systems I just like the xbone more the PS4

I've never owned a gaming PC and I think I am going to build one next. Just buy one part every check and build it up.