View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 11:14 AM   #2033
Brannigans Law
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueDog View Post
The idea on which the statement is based makes no sense. It was stated already, but the sort of processing required to render a 1080p video versus rendering a 3D game at 1080p is so remarkably dissimilar so as to make such a statement vacuous at best.

The fact that you understood the sentence does not mean it made sense at any practical level. If that was how it worked, my crappy HP desktop running as a HTPC can easily render 1080p video, so why the hell can't I run a PC game like MW2 at ultra settings at 1080p without it crapping itself?
Oh ok so it's just another snappy drive by you did? You totally understood him just decided to make a snide little comment and then stand back at your computer and think "I'm so much smarter than him". Congrats.

Of course playing a video is easier on a computer than rendering a game in 1080p. He was making a jab at MS and it was funny.
Well, deal with it. I wasn't cheering for Canada either way. Nothing worse than arrogant Canadian fans. They'd be lucky to finish 4th. Quote me on that. They have a bad team and that is why I won't be cheering for them.
Brannigans Law is offline   Reply With Quote