View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 08:10 PM   #197
Inglewood Jack
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
I'm not a fan of air dryers in general, I find they don't ever get your hands as dry as paper towel, but the Dyson is the only one that even comes remotely close to actually drying your hands.
yes, the Airblade actually does work if you manage to somehow use it exactly as intended. I have regular sized hands and normal coordination, I bet I could stick them in the thing and pull them out without touching the sides if it were turned off. the problem is the damn air blasts that force your hands in directions they don't want to go. I guess the idea is that the opposing jets should cancel each other out and keep your hands steady, but in practice I find that never happens, and I either touch the yellow rubber parts or spend so much time trying to make that not happen that the drying action is compromised.

and don't even get me started on that hellish slurry that collects at the bottom of the Airblade. try putting your hands deeper in to dry your wrists, and your fingertips will be coated in stool slurpee.