View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 11:34 PM   #20
Teh_Bandwagoner
First Line Centre

Exp:

I can't enough count the amount of LOL moments playing old school Rainbow 6 with my friends on PC. But I'm pretty sure my favourite moment was when we were playing 4-player co-op. Three of us had died, and were all in view mode. The last one alive wasn't very good at the game. She was crouched behind this crate for about a good 3-5 mins, trying to get a sight line on one guard. Even after so long, she couldn't steady her shot. So she instead tried to go for the grenade. She threw the grenade, but aimed it wrong. It hit the box and landed in front of her. She tried to run, but there was another box in the way and she didn't know how to run around it. When she blew up, we all just fell on the ground laughing.

The other really funny moment I remember was when we were playing that Zelda shooting game on the Wii with that gun attachment. My friend really wanted to play, so we gave her the gun. A hoard of goblins or something started coming at her. She didn't know what do to, so she just freaked out and started screaming and shot all her ammo into the ground in a panicked circle. All you saw on screen was Link spinning and spinning while being eaten alive. Again, we were just howling it was so hilarious.

It seems my best moments involve girls who are bad at video games, trying to play video games lol. 2nd funniest moments are watching Conan O'Brien, who is bad at video games, trying to play video games.