View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 05:13 PM   #12
Anduril
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG View Post
One thing with shaw if you are willing to go through the pretend to quit process you can basically get 50% of your bill for a year then wait a year and do it again. So I average paying 75% of shaws list price. You shouldnt have to do it but Shaw retentions has been good to me.
Was told that I would be able to 'renew' the promo pricing for new customers when I first signed up 6 months ago and obviously when i call in to bhave it reapplied, this other agent has no idea where I was told the previous offer.
They did give me a discount which is less than previously given.

It's just too much of a hassle to be swapping back and forth with the last time we did it, our main phone line (line into the wall) was rendered useless because of some terrible wiring when we used Telus years and years ago. 4 techs came and went and most of them tried the same things to no avail. Was almost charged for the 'additional labor' because the first tech was running late and couldn't spend anymore time on it.

Of course, this is for phone/Internet since I've been using BellTV since forever.
Anduril is offline   Reply With Quote