View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 08:57 AM   #265
bluck
First Line Centre

Exp:

Got a response back from Rob, here it is

"

From:Rob Main - River City Sports (rmain@rivercitysports.com)This sender is in your safe list.Sent:May-09-13 9:12:33 AM

Good Morning Ash

I spoke with my facility again this morning and all of the kits are ready and the jerseys are headed in to final sewing. It will be a few more business days until they can complete the process but I am pushing them to finish by end of day tomorrow or Monday.

I understand that you and the group are growing frustrated with the time frame, however any customized orders are normally quoted at upwards to 5 weeks and we are right around that time frame now. I suggested to you at the time of the order that we would try our best to get them to you for the first round of the playoffs, I don’t recall making an absolute promise that they would be in your hands by the start of game one. Further to that, I worked on transferring and ordering in the jerseys to ensure that a high percentage of the order would have the “REEBOK”tag on the back and not the vector logo, even though it is technically a running change with RBK.

We greatly appreciate your order as it is most definitely a substantial order. I had already offered a $10 further discount to the great deal we had on pro stitch customizing, so I don’t really have room to discount further. Normally the pro stitch customizing sells for $70-$80 and for your order it was only $20 per jersey, and once again, I can assure you that our facility will thoroughly impress you and the group with the quality of customizing they put out.

I will continue to bug my facility so they understand the urgency on completing this order promptly without compromising the quality.

Rob Main
Customer Service
River City Sports
rmain@rivercitysports.com
Toll Free 1-800-950-8201"
bluck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluck For This Useful Post: